Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, June 23, 2005

day 1 to day 2>>

woah!

i was too tired to sleep but too jet lagged to be sleepy. so with just 4 hours of short-lived joy sleeping im back up and running - taking care of things and talking to people who i didn't / couldn't recognize anymore;


• my brother who, from the shape i left him 2 years ago seemed like he was stretched bigger than me. and the voice!

• my baby cousin natnat is already walking!

• my family, all growing taller than me!


now that the excitement is over, i braced myself for not-so-happy talks i know im going to get from everyone.

my grandmother who always reminds me of our school debts, my mother and sister who are always bickering, so are my younger brothers.

only my half-sister remained innocently excited about me being here.


and the bills! why do they have that misconception that every balikbayan has a lot of money? sure, we have, but we're not going to spend it like it's the last day on earth because one, it isn't, and two, it is so hard-earned that it's isn't obviously logical to spend it unwisely. so sorry guys, i will never be as extravagant as the others but i will never leave without fixing the important issues first either, so back off, dorks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon