Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

i got a freakin' haircut (and didn't hate myself afterwards)

woah, after a long time i finally had the guts to go to sit on the execution chair.. that's what i call it. i more afraid of going to the hairdresser than the dentist. would you believe i only had 7 haircuts in my entire life?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
so anyways.... as i was sitting on the chair i was thinking of how i would hide my new cut if i don't like the results, turns out i don't have to! he or she (help me decide) did it (not the way i wanted it) but the way i had it when i was in college, bambi called it the zenki look. so it made me feel comfy.

(and with my new glasses, my face looked thinner :))

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
yup, the eyeglass i've been running away from since high school finally caught up with me. i had a mild iris infection last month and i can't wear contacts for a week that i've been putting medcinal drops so bambi insisted i should order eyeglasses right away.

and that day, i was only looking forward to it because i was excused to go to work. then i hated it. but now i loved it, it goes along well with my hair, hehe!


*****

i tried not to think about my vacation, because the more i think of it, the farther it looks. i already have my replacement here and im training him on what to do, good thing he's also a filipino, so i wouldn't have a hard time explaining stuff...

*****

God gifted me with the answer to a problem i hadn't even anticipated yet... bambi will give me an ibook (it's not with me yet, but im sooo excited) before i go home, so i wouldn't have a problem doing projects once im in manila. isn't it cool to have an answer to something you haven't even asked yet?

i know im a very good person so it really knocks me over every time i get a blessing, especially a big one like this. i feel guilty for all the nights i didn't pray, all the gifts i didn't say thanks...

i wonder why im so blessed...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

all i can do now is say thanks and try to be a better person. that wouldn't be so hard...


*****

i did taebo last week for four straight days but i still didn't lose one single pound. i even got heavier :0! i need to lose weight or else they'll freak out again when i go home! (the last time, they didn't recognize me. ugghhhhhh!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

At Sunday, June 05, 2005 9:58:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you are blessed because you are such a cool person, so giving and so open.

It's great that you feel good about your haircut and to be wearing glasses (i have one as well).

I need to lose a few pounds too, good thing you warned me about taebo lol,. I'm sure they'll be excited to see you that they wouldn't mind you carrying a few pounds. Makes you that much huggable!? (just teasing)

Take Care girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon