Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

long distance...

i hate hearing bambi with that lonely longing voice that he usually has when we're apart. especially now that im not sure when i am going to see him. next month or on my birthday. or next year. WTF was i thinking???

i told him to tell me if he can't take it anymore, and i will personally call my boss to regain my job there. heck, i might even do that before he does, the way i miss him... it a lot harder than before because we lived together for two years now and stuff are much harder to take when you get used to it. especially for him because he was left in our house. sleeping alone in our bed.

after he took me to the airport he went to their shop in al a'ali mall and fetched kuya dom and they went to the warbler. papa del laughed at me when i asked him "di ba maraming chicks don?!?"

but on our present situation it will be better for him to chill on places where he will not be sad, i can totally understand if he goes out every night if it is the only way to help him alleviate the loneliness.


he said it's better anyway. if he gets the job in UAE it will be harder if i was there with him in Bahrain because he can never leave me there. and we must be practical. the sooner we save, the sooner we go home. i have to keep that in mind before i go crazy missing him. it is so hard! i want to see him and kiss him and pull those little goatee hairs on his chin, massage him after a hard day's work, ask him to buy me ice creams and oreos...

okay, enough torture already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon