Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, June 13, 2005

things i will miss in Bahrain...

days like these should be spent outside... unfortunately i still have to bore myself to sleep for 3 more days to finish my 2-year contract here...

my boss didn't take me seriously when i told him im leaving... he thought i was joking? the best thing with him, though, is that he told me if i change my mind, the office will be open arms to my return... my dear godfather in bahrain!

he's a kind man, in fairness, it's just amino whose freaky power trip caused 3 more employee to resign this week... ask everyone in this office and they will tell you that if that bastard resigns, they will gladly stay.

and to think the bastard offered the company to pay half of my tuition fee if istay when our boss told me he'd pay it full... aagghh, that's why i want to be away from here, away from his negative vibes. just thinking of his thick-faced deeds drains my energy... imagine stealling the BD0.600 mineral water when he has over BD600 salary??? and that's just the small tip of the thick black iceberg that's going to surprise you.



so as i was walking this morning & i saw the dried leaves on the pavement, which i love to stomp on each morning, i thought of the things which, at least, if not lovable, those things that have grown close to my heart...

like my friends, here in the office, gemma, who always listens to every employee whining at her desk. she's also leaving, both of us has our last day on thursday. greener grass on the other side, you know... ricky, who always scolds me when i ask for a cd; ghuloom, who is like a father to me; amal, always setting the a/c to the minimum temperature and torturing me haha; biju, who always reminds me of the salary that's why every single day that we meet in the hall i always ask when can i get my salary hehe.... tina, my eating buddy, remember the time when we ate at the back of Domno's with one whole pizza for just the two of us hahaha!; ate susan, my hair buddy; may, my punk buddy (remind me to ask you for help when i put that dragon henna on my back) oops, bambi might read this, sshhhhh...

and of course, the kindest boss you could ever have!!!


and the others who, at least, appreciated my creativity, noise and blaring music each day that i dragged myself to work...

and who could forget the eternal sunshine punishing us in summer and the bitter cold in winter that makes us snuggle in our warm bed for ten minutes past our alarm clocks...

my gorgeous mac and it's never-ending downloading and surfing activity..

my flat and the afternoon sun gazing at our bed each 3-hour-lunchbreak that we have...

the beautiful sunset each day... which i just saw maybe 5x in two years.... and the sunrise only once...

most of all, the love of my life... how could i do this to us.. whaaaaa!!! now im feeling bad about leaving....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon