Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, May 21, 2005

from paris to ivory coast.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
somebody wants to hire me! not from my father's contacts, not from bambi's friends, but from my own hard work!

remember the post i made about Mr. Victor (the Editec France man) and THE job offer in Paris? i thought he was like "fuggetubboudit" when i first declined....


my gosh! now he's offering me a job on West Africa! i really don't know why he's so consistent, even my excuse the last time was resolved - he wants me to bring Francis, too!


still, bambi doesn't want to leave his company, and he doesn't want to trail after me - he said he wants to make his own mark in this world (the guy is so mature) so it's up to my jurisdiction now (*scared*)

well, i have time to think - it's 3 to 4 months from now, and i've got time to learn that awfully cool 3d animation and html coding...





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
so apart from the confusion i was suffering last week, now it's even crazier than i have ever imagined!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:54:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think that's awesome news, I'll jump at a chance to go travelling at this point in my life. But I think in this case it's right to think and talk it over.

But isn't it great to be appreciated from your own hard work? So glad for you !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon