Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, April 04, 2005

foR EvERy RuLE, tHERE is aN ExcEptioN.

that's my favorite quote!

*****

today is one of those so-so days.... usual. typical.

in other words: boring

*****


i had to drag myself fast out of bed this morning. my work starts at 8 and i woke up at 8:20 so i had to rush doing everything. which is why i hate being a girl. bambi does things simply. wake up. shower. brush teeth. dress. off to work.

apart from the week last march when i find myself looking forward to work, today i was back to the usual me: lazy. but there isn't any interesting things to do today. and even if there is, i know it will not be interesting anymore once i show the draft to mr freezer. his sense of creativity is out of this world. if he has one.

or maybe that's the problem, amino doesn't have one. that's why even if i am picasso and try to argue with him about the sensible way of creating artworks, i would just die trying. he. doesn't. make. sense. AT. ALL.

*****


my blog is dying for a make-over. i think ill do it before this blog's anniversary. hmmm, when is that?


anyways, i have loads of ideas... i don't know where to start! which is why i'm looking forward to my hiatus. after my contract expires here im off to manila and see my mentor and try to learn something new again. like html coding. or maya. or anything 3d. then i can change this blog's lay-out.

im so excited to go home! im so psyched to just walk our streets. shop at filinvest. have coffee at ayala town. even if i have to work, i can just find myself chilling out at 5:30 at some mall with my sister... there is so much to do there! unlike here. sleep. go to work. go home. eat. sleep. for the past two years i've been doing that, i think i'll go crazy to stay one more month!!!

(or for the simplest reason, just seeing amino's face here makes me want to leave tomorrow. i hate him so much!)


but last night, when we watched american wedding (for the umpteenth time) i couldn't help crying when i heard the song honey & the moon. how could i possibly go home and leave bambi here? risk everything again like i did when i went to dubai? how come half of me wants to be the independent girl i once was and half of me wants to be here, protected and loved? just going to work makes me miss him terribly...


aahhhh.. why does life have to be so complicated? everything's all right a minute ago....

Image by Unkymoods.com, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 05, 2005 2:53:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll bet you'll have the warmest homecoming once you get back to manila :)

i'll definitely look forward to the make-over. your blog looks fab so far. but i kind of share the same sentiments, i'd love to learn more about how to spiffy up my place as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon