Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, September 26, 2004

re-post

somebody requested me to post the bansri project we never finished due to the cancellation of the magazine, so here it is:




would you believe we did that in their actual shop in Gold City? diana's got guts! and have i got enough patience??? i literally have to mask her hair that was going on all directions, next time i'm gonna make her wear a hairnet!!! this is a scary-lookin ad, but the client liked it, but unfortunately...

well, by the way she's in fp7 now but she emailed me last week and i never got to answer her due to my workload and by the time i'm home im lazy to go to yahoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon