Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, August 30, 2004

almost over...

well, august is almost over, not the best month of the year, but it's been fun.

bambi got angry to me this morning, what the hell did i do wrong? he was the one who was so eager to play basketball at 4 in the morning then he blames me for not waking up early, then makes an issue on me being late always...

men! they're as hard to understand as the universe...

by the way i haven't visited space.com for months now, its been one of my favourite sites on the web, but ironically, my interest waned after bambi bought me a telescope...

the moon was fantastic tonight especially at 6pm, it is yellow and big, and the sky is cloudless (as it always is), great for moon and star watching... but our rooftop is dirty, it would be nicer to bring the telescope to the park and wait til dark but i'm afraid it's not safe... maybe we will just send it to manila, then dream about star-gazing at our grandmother's rooftop. nice.




Image by Unkymoods.com, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"the torpid artist seeks inspiration at any cost, by virtue or by vice, by friend or by fiend, by prayer or by wine."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon