Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, September 26, 2004

busy. busy. busy.

i haven't blog in weeks!

kuya jun is in the philippines for a three-week (he told me two-week!!?!) vacation and i'm alone here in the creative department, yesterday i was almost crying because i was afraid they might give me something i couldn't handle, kuya jun was almost like a pillar of support for me, i don't know what i'll do if he resigns... thankfully nobody gives me too much work, just the artworks of some participating shops, we actually go to pubs and bars to take pictures, i didn't know bahrain has such nice pubs... (man, i'm beginning to like this job!)

bambi finished his work of art, he's planning to give it but i framed it already, along with the charcoal i made of one of my officemates (i'm not gonna tell who, but i might post it here soon), i started doing it when my blog messes up and until i finish it i still didn't blog so that's how long i haven't posted anything here.

the nationwide two week sale started yesterday, but i don't think they will give our salary in about two weeks so (sigh!) never mind the shopping spree.



Image by Unkymoods.com, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"my feet was only 6 1/2 when i left manila, now it's 7. don't tell me im still growing up!?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon