Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

walkin' on sunshine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ive been forced to walk a longer but safer route to the office this morning, these stupid drivers don't know how to give way to a pedestrian, so i went to the pedestrian lane ( a little far from my house) where i can push a button and be in control when i will pass...

as always, bahrain has a wonderful sunny morning and i basked in it while i was walking.


(sigh) 300+ visitors and still nothing new at our guestbook, or in our forum. i think i'll just remove those later. i wasn't really busy today, no ink and spray mount cancelled my work, plus this brochure still lacks a lot of artwork from clients.

i think bambi is still snoozing, it's his day-off today... i want to watch school of rock (it says 'new' in the cinema brochure when its absolutely finished in manila already, gosh how late are we here?) but he said he'll just rent a dvd. saves us all time and money.

his boss apparently wants to charge me for my father's account, i thought they were the best of friends (she and my father), why does she wants me to pay for the sweets and chocs that my father never delivered to her daughter since he went home when im miles away from them, makes me wonder, is it all money that's important to her? its been months (since february) that this issue came up, until now she still stands on her ground. she takes away all my respect for her on the way she acts nowadays. f*ck her, i will not talk to her anymore.









"when everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon