Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

nice header

got my concept while i was surfing, blog after blog, trying to find out who has the most interesting life...

isn't it nice? i've been staring at it for hours trying to figure out what's the nicest look of all, and i've uploaded 3 pictures before deciding on this one to be the one... bambi was impressed when he saw it, gave me a kiss as a prize!

i have long wanted to put a header in this blog, but i never had the time. and once i get so enthusiastic about something but can't find the time to do it, in time i just give the concept up... like my personal magazine... and now im pretty enthusiastic about making my own magazine about interior decorating, from pictures i have gathered since i was in dubai of furnitures, houses, everything, that makes me dream of my future house so cosy and comfy...

nuff about me,

bambi's making an email to doris, his cousin, and no matter how hard i persuade him to make a post, he's just too lazy to make one,so you're still stuck with me...

we went to our draw a while ago, bambi was morning duty so he accompanied me, the usual boring draw...why do i have to take pictures? they dont use it for press release anyway! but i guess i can use it as an excuse for being late the next morning... all things has its price.

bambi's too sore to do anything strenous this past few days, from the time he played basketball last sunday, he's been on so much pain just getting up and sitting down... his friends from baba habbas told him to do it again next week so he'll get used to play again, he's very energetic inside the court, and not playing for one year paid its price when he played it again for the first time... so i guess there'll be more early morning plays starting next week.

i've been wondering how i can put music to this blog... i never had time to research on that, since i started the 44-page brochure, today i was just doing the levendome hotel page, since nobody submitted an artwork yet, im still stuck on the 9 pages i have...

i still think my header is brilliant!







Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Imitation is the greatest flattery."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon