Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

dust storming my blog

its so cold outside, apparently there's another dust storm on the way. aside from the rain, did i tell you that there was a hailstorm in dubai last week? and a couple of years ago there was snow here in Bahrain? why do i always miss these stuff?

ate tina and i went to don vito yesterday, while bambi is having his much-anticipated and much-prepared interview for The One. and my gosh did he impress the guys there! so thank you to miss claire (she'll probably will not read this in her lifetime, but we still want to thank her) and to mr. rob merry who is an angel to my bambi, and to miss maria, the kind and beautiful receptionist of the one, thank you to all of you. but we still don't know if bambi's hired. as of now, he's quite satisfied with his success against struggles and discouragements, and i think he deserve a break right now.

im getting the hang of the sims 2 again. i lost my interest a month ago due to frequent crashing and it's inability to build houses, last night was one of the "boredom nights of bahrain" so i tried my best to entertain myself with bambi's computer-generated dollhouse.

what else... im suppose to write something interesting here but by the time i arrived here im drowned by works that it slipped out of my mind again. okay, i know im a boring writer, but this is my blog, so if i do bore you, read at your own risk, hehe.

ill come back later

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ate tina at don vito's balcony
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
their cafe is so cute!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
balcony shot 1
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
balcony shot 2

thanks for the free breakfast! hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon