Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, November 18, 2004

another stressed thursday

haven't blog in a while...

bambi is doing his "charisma thing" in front of the mirror for his big interview in the one. i hope he gets it. he's been so psyched up and so determined to get the job whatever it takes, and it will crush him if he doesn't... last night he cleaned up his new shoes... mind you, it is a new one haha... he's like a kid sometimes. or i guess all the time.

as of me, well i'll be alone in the creative come december coz kuya jun will leave... i don't know of i can handle this... they're all too much for one person. the other orders this, the other one orders that, then sometime later, they will both change their minds. i think we've changed the format of the scratch thing for the 55th time already. everyday they change their mind. then one week later they will go back to the original artwork.

abby and i think 3 of baba habbas boys went home (phils) last night. i just learned 4 hours before their departure, so i just grabbed the cue stick and my father's medicine... i thought they will go home in january. so there will be no fishing or crabbing some time soon. which is okay, since its officially winter already.

i thought i will feel some kind of emptiness when theyre gone. surprisingly, i don't. im just envious but i know i can't go home unless im loaded. and im not yet, so let me suffer homesickness more. it's really driving me crazy. it was raining here the other day and suddenly im crying as in, coz it's always raining in manila... and i love it when i go home from school and its so bumper to bumper on my way, especially if there's a typhoon. anyways im getting desperate more and more in this boring island sometimes i just want to shout to let my anger out. but i guess it will scare my flatmates, so i try to hold it inside me. for a little more. bambi doesn't wanna go out coz it makes him homesick, but i want to coz the room makes me homesick. like he will allow me to go out on my own. so sometimes ill just go under the bed and write stupid things under the bed foam... its so frustatingly boring here, really...

i just wish at least i can go to dubai for a while...


Image ny Unkymoods.com; Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my contact lens are bugging me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon