Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, August 26, 2004

those cheerleading days

i was never really a cheerleader, but i took it as my P.E. in my second semester in Lyceum, then i never continued it on my third... (hehe, actually bambi never allowed me).

and when i have nothing to do at home and bambi isn't there i just play with photoshop, like this picture of kirsten dunst i made like a cartoon, which needed some tutorials from the internet, but it came out pretty ok.



when i dowloaded the divx codec i remembered this movie that karim downloaded for me, it never played on our pc before, but now that we have the codec we tried to play it, and then the addiction began... for bambi, that is. he is such a film addict, just any feel-good film he will watch over and over again, like the american wedding, and harry potter 3.

yesterday ate tina and i went to toys r us to take pictures, and bambi was just in seef mall, i actually had the temptation to stay there til midnight but i have the camera with me and i've got to return it to the office unless i want to be scolded again hehe...

then we saw chili's which was near seef mall and toys r us, so i asked ate tina to try include chili's in our participating shops, and when we got there, i took this pix.



but her manager-friend had to go so she didn't get to talk about the participating thing, instead, we ate the triple plate something, and i was so full, i was feeling sleepy (which depresses me because it means i have a slow metabolism, so slow that when i eat, my stomach actually needs a lot of energy to focus on digesting) then they gave us this complimentary dessert, the molten brownie ice cream whatever, i wanted to eat more but couldn't, i was so sad because we just left it there half-eaten...

but even though i couldn't fit into my other jeans (again, for the second time since i got here, the first one i tried exercising then i wore it again, this time it wouldn't fit me again) my weight is still 115 lbs. it never changes. maybe there's something wrong with that scale!!?!

that's my lowest weight since i went to dubai, i probably left manila 2 years ago weighing just 100, so now it scares me.

anyways today is winner's posters day, and im running out of poster ideas, i just made it plain but colorful... i haven't talked to anyone in the philippines in about a month, i wonder what's happening to them now... i had no money left i couldn't call. and they're not calling either.

i just love the afternoons here, its always sunny. maybe because it's my thing with the sun, its my lucky star, you know... so i tend to just gaze at the sunshine for hours... i did it last friday, and it made me so homesick just remembering those times when we just hung out at my grandmother's rooftop all afternoon drinking sodas and eating whatever our money could afford... talking about nonsense or just staring at our neighborhood, its like the no-worry days, just school. and allowance. crushes.

maybe 5 years from now i'll also think about how easy my problems right now are, when right now they seem so big...



"its not the meaning of life, its the feeling of life..."
(monk from 'down to you')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon