Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, August 01, 2004

new- a calendar to remind everybody

its my birthday tomorrow.... and i took a two-day off (from my annual leave) because i don't want to be harassed by work on my 22nd birthday... which is what has been happening this past few days. but i tried to finish all my pending jobs (see my calendar) so i hope it will be 2 days before the amendments starts coming, and then it's crazy on the creative department again hehe...
i never got to buy myself a present (it was sacrificed for a much-needed cause you know) but then bambi si going to buy me something so its ok...
my sister greeted me already (the earliest, hoping i will rememberer light blue) and my father called (we have the same birthday, so how could he forget) and the rest haven't noticed the calendar yet.
i will try to add a message forum, where we can all discuss problems, ghost stories, anything at all and everybody can participate, so i hope it will attract more visitors. hey, have you notice, its 92 already, and its just a week after i put that counter, it's so amazing seeing those numbers, it makes me smile...
see you all soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon