Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, August 07, 2004

preview to new gallery



francis with kiko adriano



kuya jun (hehe di nya alam to)



amal and wendy



shaima

i will upload more as soon as i can (the same speech again and again) and i will put two new galleries: my officemates gallery and icey's birthday gallery, and in the future if people will start sending pictures to me, the visitor's gallery... i know this should be OUR site, but kiko is just too lazy to put a post here, so bear with me hehe... i haven't posted for a while but as you can see this blog is getting better and better (in my point of view, that is) but i really want that chatroom to be active... everytime i go there, its just me. bambi's chatmates (from fil friend finder and yahoo chat) haven't visited this yet, i hope they will, so just try to visit once in while and check out whats new. whats new in our office? nothing, just another employee resigning (abdulla) remember i posted here he helped me with my chatterbox? then what's new in our life? well, nothing else except the fact that francis has a new mobile now, here's his number (973) 39599561. call him or text him those of you who know him... my birthday gift was delayed for a month because la na pera but its ok i know it will happen the moment i sacrificed my allowance, nevertheless at least everything's fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon