Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 21, 2005

found my anime alter-ego hahaha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

well i was shopping at monsoon when i found this cute anime character and guess what? she's chinese and she looks like me!!! good thing they're on sale, so i bought the cute t-shirt and surfed the net looking for her...

look, even the guy looks like bambi (hehe *grin* )
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


i found some forums dismissing them as "some sort of lesbian chinese cartoon" but some said "the fruitcake on the left is pucca's BOYFRIEND, garu" and "one of thoseTHINGS should be a boy" so they're not bad aren't they? but i really like them and now i want to collect every single pucca merchandise i can find...


*****

the four-day holiday just gave me headaches... when you're so used to moving and working you suddenly feel guilty if you're resting a bit... it's strange, i'm usually the lazy type but on the second day, im bored already!


*****

bambi is currently taking his driver's license here, his new bestfriend, kuya paul took him on a 'field trip' one night and they went to hamad town chasing drag racers and his jaw dropped at the 2-door bmw on sale at kuya paul's friend's house.

haha, tulo na naman laway nya... the good news is, i think they're going to buy it! hating bandido sila...

*****


sh*t that hurts!

i cut myself this afternoon...

i guess you can see me typing these using just my right fingers while stupidly raising my left hand above my head... my stupid cutter got stuck and stupid me, i tried to force it out, so there, got myself a deep cut on my middle finger.

i thought it was't deep, but just when ate gemma started putting medicine (red thingy) on it and it didn't stop bleeding, i was shaking on my knees... it was flowing continuously! i've never seen so much blood before... okay, from a cut, that is!

who the hell remembered me and for what reason, i don't know... just, next time if you'll remember me, don't think of me too much, okay?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon