Image by x10cis, Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 15, 2004

"my angel in the night, you are my love.... love of my life"

bambi starlight is my codename for francis(kiko to his friends & anset to his family), my boyfriend of 3 years. he named me belleheart, he got that from a dictionary after i told him i got a petname for him, and the name stuck until now. if you're wondering where i got that name for him, it was from weslife's first album, where mark thanked mariah carey with a "(bambi starlight)" next to her name, and i found it cute so i used it as a codename when i first met him so he wouldn't know we were talking about him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





My Photo
Name:
Location: in manama, Bahrain

i am who i am. your approval isn't needed.


my attempts at blogging sometimes seems corny, sometimes kikay-shallow. usually i try to be cool, yet mostly my posts are emo's. don't like it? don't read it. nobody forced you to visit my page anyway.

Free Message Forum from Bravenet.com 
Bravenet.com

Powered by Blogger





Parokya Ni Ed.. Lyrics



"thanks for visiting kiko and tintin's site. you are visitor number:"

Free Counters
Calorie Counter



Strange Breed's weekly cartoon